Can Panic Away Help You ?

If you are suffering from Panic and Anxiety attacks will Panic Away help you?

I sat there with my credit card in hand sweating hard and hart thumping in my chest with exactly that fear - would Panic Away help nothing else had so far..

Panic Away is not like any other eBook or online self help course you have purchased before. The techniques it teaches are simple and effective; with practice can help you manage this debilitating condition.

They have helped me and countless others to overcome their anxiety and panic.
For the impatient out there who do not want to read this then YES it has done for me what no other techniques have done; stopped my Anxiety and Panic attacks completely 100%.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Panic Attacks Causes

This is a tough question as the cause of Panic Attacks are many.

There is evidence that you can inherit the tendency for panic attacks though this is only one school of thought.

Other evidence points to it being a learnt response to certain situations or triggers. It has been shown that otherwise healthy individuals can have attacks given the right conditions.

It’s fair to say that the caused of this condition are still being investigated.



For me it was conflict that set me off and I build up over a few days after the event. Lack of sleep and constant rerunning of the events. Then at the slightest bit of pressure I would be off in to an attack.

From my own experience the triggers can be very personal to each sufferer.



For help or more information see Panic Away or my Squidoo page

No comments: